Please note at SSPMC we have stringent COVID-19 safety protocols in-place at our practice to ensure safe and responsible treatment of patients.
Among these measures are the following:
- Patients, therapists & support staff required to wash hands on entry and exit of the practice. We have sanitizers placed all throughout the centre.
- Patients, therapists & support staff required to wear a mask at all times – this is non-negotiable. Should you not have one, we will provide you with a surgical mask at a small fee which you can take home with you.
- Between each patient, each therapist will clean and disinfect all surfaces to ensure cleanliness.
- Treatment table (plinth) sanitised between appointments
- No linen to be used on treatment table (plinth)
- Credit card machine sanitised between each payment
- Tap and Go payment facilities available
- It is vital that patients notify the treating therapist ahead of appointment if they have any COVID-19 questions/queries/concerns.
- If desired, and we do encourage it, patients are asked to ideally their own shorts/pants for comfortable treatment/rehab.
At the Sports Science Physiotherapy and Medical Centre, we stand by our commitment to ensuring the continued safety of all members at the centre and maintain best clinical practice, medically, ethically, and hygienically.
Wear a mask over your nose and mouth
- Masks help prevent you from getting or spreading the virus.
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Everyone should wear a maskin public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Wash your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.